Friday, February 01, 2008

Blogs & Sites I look at Sometimes: in no particular order

I will update this list as I find more interesting ones.
Nick Bolluck: nickbullock.blogware.com/blog - wholy crap this guy gets after it, my new hero
Alpinist: alpinist.com
Zoe Hart: alpineprincess.blogspot.com
Will Gadd: gravsports.blogspot.com
Dougald Macdonald: themountainworld.blogspot.com
GNA: grivelnorthamerica.com
Cilogear: blog.cilogear.com
Patagonia: thecleanestline.com
Pavle Kozjek: pkozjek.blogspot.com - no I don't understand it either, pictures are worth...
Scarpa: Scarpa.com
Raphael Slawinski: members.shaw.ca/rapheal2/
Petzl-Charlet: petzl-charlet.com
Ice conditions CO: iceclimbingcolorado.com
Ice conditions Slovenia: ad-pecjak.si/ice/conditions.htm
M9ice: m9ice.com
Aljaz Anderle: anderle.info