Wednesday, April 06, 2011

That time of year again: Final adjustments for Makalu (Ripstop shout out)


Jim and the shop

It is that time of year again, I have packed everything up - and I mean everything this time, Marmot Lair 8 person tents, enough solar to charge for a big film project, over 25 kilos of camera equipment, a few heavy bags of the lightest climbing hardware available, and some modified gear. I am going to be spending alot of time filming this year and I needed a couple of special features put into my suit, Ripstop Repairs have always done an amazing job for me. I show up with crazy ideas for new products, ways to modify stuff for one off projects - they laugh at me sometimes, but they always do a great job! Bring beer and wine for speedy service - coffee is also appreciated! While you are there stop in and say high to the guys next door at Rock and Resole! Check them out at: http://www.ripstoprepairs.com/



Tools of the trade






Kyle "enjoying" working on a product with 900 fill.